Wednesday, December 7, 2011

....

I know I am happy and satisfied with what I have right now but the dreams/nightmares that I keep having for the past few days keeps me wondering about everything. I know dreams are only dreams, they won't happen in real life. But I also believe too that you see dreams because one way or another, there is something that you need to know.

I'm happy being in this relationship, really. Maybe as they say, people get used to being around someone else and being too comfortable around that particular person. I am also a human, although I don't demand much out of a person, I still need to feel special none the less.

I am happy for the past few months, but I don't know, I always felt that something's lacking. Maybe some will say I think too much, some might say you're insecure, some will say you're superstitious. But what else should you really believe in in this world but your instinct and the feelings you have.

I keep having dreams about your ex's.. Tell me if I'm wrong.. I dreamt of you two being together again against the odds. When I wake up and see reality, the feeling you give me is that you still love her. I felt like nothing but just a passerby in your life. I don't know how long can I still fight for what I see vs. what I feel. I don't know if I can hold on to the promises you made or give it up to what I feel...

I know this might seem childish, but I hope that you still remember the kind of person that I was and still am. I look not for the riches one have, I can earn it on my own. I don't look for any material thing, I can get it by my own also. What I need is the heart that can keep a promise. The one promise that said he can love me for the rest of his life. The one that promised who said that I am the one. The one who said he won't lie to me no matter what. The one who promised that he will not make me cry. Just a simple promise, I gave everything. All that I was expecting in return is the honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment